CPRstreetmachines Billet aluminum E-brake handle...

12sec67

Oct 6, 2003
San Diego, Ca
gauging interest in a new product we made to see if classic owners really want to have a E-brake handle that won't break!

Here are some pictures of our prototype Billet Aluminum E-Brake handles- input is welcome :nice:

FRONT THAT SAYS BRAKE
ebrakefrontwlogows0.jpg

REAR THAT FITS ON TO ORIGINAL SHAFT
ebrakebackwlogoje3.jpg

COMPARED TO ORIGINAL
ebrakesetswlogoog1.jpg

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN THE CAR
ebrakefinishedwlogouo6.jpg

Rich

• Sponsors (?)

I would take one!

Now if you can just make a cooler one for the Auto Shifter! That would be the real winner. I don't want to have to put an aftermarket shifter on mine but I just don't care for the original's handle.

Looks nice but not when it's installed. Out of place IMO but I'm not part of the "stick billet where I can" crowd. If it's stronger (which I'm sure it is) and makes it easier to use the e-brake then it's all good, but I'd prefer it in black.

I'd rather have a bolt-on kit for a center-mounted e-brake handle.

If it was black I'd seriously think about it. Honestly, I'd prefer a leather wraped one (not made of billit) because that billit is going to be HOT during the summer. Park it and come back then go to take the parking brake off and now you got a burned hand... ouch.

I think it would look really good in a 67 with deluxe interior.

Nice piece overall, I'm interested in one that has been coated black. Keep us updated on the cost info =)