crap on paint, help!!

mustangsquared

Founding Member
Jun 8, 2002
new bern nc
Work has kept me busy so I ran the stang through a touchless car wash last Friday. I noticed when I got home (several hours later) that I had white spots on the passanger quarter panel above the wheel well. I can get rid of them!! I tried bug and tar remover, cali clay bar, rubbing compound, polishing compound, wax, heck I hate to admit it but I tried mineral spirits as well. No luck. Any ideas of what to try next?? :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

I can't imagine anything that would not come out of the paint with all of the things you tried. Are you sure its not primer showing thru the paint? I mean, I hope not but I think the above poster is correct; time to get a body shop opinion. Good luck and let us know how it turns out. Pics??

Crap, I even tried the distilled white vinegar incase it was hard water spots...nope. I will try and post a pict...really making me mad. Thnaks for the help guys. I guess I visit the body shop, gotta get a door dent removed from the rear fend well above the wheel were some jerk smacked it while on vaction on the 4th of July.