Crate '69 Camaro soon Crate '67 Mustang FB?!

Actually just the opposite. I feel there is a fine line between pestimism and realism though, and trying to remain optomistic where common sense and prior actions show you otherwise in not being a positive person, it's being a fool. I think there is a reaosn that they chose the 67' fastback as the first candidate, and I know there are many out there dying to own a stock one that can't even touch it now that everyone wants top dollar for pieces o'crap because of the high demand for this particualr body. I just don't see these folks paying the same money for a clapped out overpriced car vs. starting with new and fresh unless of course they too are fools.

• Sponsors (?)

Pakrat said:
Actually just the opposite. I feel there is a fine line between pestimism and realism though, and trying to remain optomistic where common sense and prior actions show you otherwise in not being a positive person, it's being a fool. I think there is a reaosn that they chose the 67' fastback as the first candidate, and I know there are many out there dying to own a stock one that can't even touch it now that everyone wants top dollar for pieces o'crap because of the high demand for this particualr body. I just don't see these folks paying the same money for a clapped out overpriced car vs. starting with new and fresh unless of course they too are fools.

One good thing about it all, is the E cars will be a dime a dozen, like they should be.