Crazy crash from orlando drags

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, that was a pretty bad crash. Ill be there this wednesday racing.

I saw a pretty bad crash 2 years ago at fun ford weekend, one of the pro5.0 cars hit the gaurd rail and shot up in the air. Took them like 2 hours to repair everything. Almost got it on video but just missed it.

Snikt89GT said:
Isn't there a slight dip or something in the right lane at speedworld?

Never heard this, and I doubt it, bad prepping, bad traction, yes, speedworld is notorious for it, never heard it was an uneven track though. I prefer the right lane just because its a better picture lane, as you can see in my sig. Ive gotten used to it though, so if they make me run in the left lane I feel uncomfortable with my surroundings, still a straght road though, no biggy.

mob said:
Wow, that was a pretty bad crash. Ill be there this wednesday racing.

I saw a pretty bad crash 2 years ago at fun ford weekend, one of the pro5.0 cars hit the gaurd rail and shot up in the air. Took them like 2 hours to repair everything. Almost got it on video but just missed it.

you getting a video? :shrug:

Damn that is gonna leave a mark

I was there 2 years ago when the Pro5.0 car that mob is talking about hit the guardrail. He didn't clear it and ended up rolling down the track a few times.

I have never noticed a dip but the track isn't usually prepped that great for test and tune but its usually pretty good for big events like Street Nationals. We usually try to get out there the first night after to try to get some decent prep if it doesn't rain.

It is indeed the same track where Grebeck got killed at. His car went the opposite way and ended up sideways infront of the car in the other lane and whammo. Not a good scene.

Hope the guy in the vid is OK I know his car isn't.