*Cry* HPS intake manifold price announced!

hotmustang331

Apr 29, 2004
Bastrop,TX
Well I decided to check their site for an update...and it was updated on the 6th. I cant believe it, its priced @ $795! I thought it was going to be around $600 :( . I dont think I want to shell out that kind of cash for 10HP..ill have to find another way to 300RWHP. :nonono:
Although its better than 1300-1500 for every other intake, $800 isnt exactly chump change. But ill find out what sort of discount the preorders are getting.

Discuss...

EDIT: Could someone fix the title please? (spell)

• Sponsors (?)

Well they are saying May is the release date, but im not all that sure as they keep changing it LOL.

I think im going to wait and see what kind of #s people put down before I spend anything. Although I have been working alot of OT/DT, and can pay for it...it just seems pricy.

If I buy it, I think im going to paint it black :D . Pop the hood and the car looks like a basic bolton GT...or I could just leave it natural to be different :shrug: . It looks yellow ish in the pics though.

Thanks bill HAHA, that will be my last resort i think...heck I may just give up before pulling the engine down lol. I really need to save and pay the car off, so I can get the tranny and ICd Novi 2000 in my 66. Been spending way to much on the DD anyways lol.

yea its a lower intake manifold to replace the plastic stocker and hopefully pick up some ponies too.

that is a bit expensive for just the lower but it is cheaper if you already have the upper. at least its an option. the price is high though:shrug:

You could always go with the Purple Racing intake:

stinger070.jpg

stinger055.jpg

:D

I'm still getting my HPS, plan on getting it ceramic coated, and I might port it as well. I won't be able to get it until I get back to the states, but I'll post progress and gains/losses (gasp!) when I get everything done.