Custom Fabrication??

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by GSXRMIXXER, Mar 19, 2006.

1. GSXRMIXXER

GSXRMIXXER New Member

got ya. the box would be fairly simple, and so would the tube. i will look into the box for you. would you want the box the same dimensions as that one or would something similar be ok ? would you want the intake tube universal or length specific?

2. mondos90lx

mondos90lx New Member

yea, you def gotta get ur hands on one :D

sucks u live on the other side of hte country:owned:

3. urban96

urban96 bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
    Founding Member

you doing any parts for 94+ ?

4. GSXRMIXXER

GSXRMIXXER New Member

not at the moment, depends on what you want?

5. lxwants12's

lxwants12's New Member

i need something made up really soon.....relocated my battery in my rear and the area in the front now contains msd things..against the fenderwall i have 1 headlight ballast mounted, msd6al, and rpm window switch, and retard...i would like to box them in kinda hide them i know you need pix, but just seeing if thats something you could make out of fiberglass....it will pretty much be a square box with maybe a flare around the edge so i could screw it to the fender...also under the maf i have the 2 nos solonoids and i wanna do the same thing box them in..ill paint both peices with the paint i have but i was thinkin already of goin to a place where they could weld it out of shet metal but i am open to helpin out a fellow stangnet member

oh and also i am mounting an markVIII electric fan and was looking for something to mount to it that would hold a coolant res...stock one preferrably but i also have the large universal unit right now that comes from autozone...and its taking up space behind the pass headlight..and i really wanna remount the stock intake box

6. GSXRMIXXER

GSXRMIXXER New Member

wow :eek: im going to send you a pm

7. GSXRMIXXER

GSXRMIXXER New Member

is there anyone is s.cal willing to let me take some measurments of their fox vert? i need some info for another fanatic.
    EDIT: would be helpfull if you didnt have a backseat, or willing to let me take it out. i will offer some type of custom fabrication for your time

8. lxwants12's

lxwants12's New Member

lol!:nice: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign:

9. ThePonyKid50

ThePonyKid50 New Member

The box you could prob. just base it off a normal battery, but it'd be cool if u could base it off a optima red top since that is what i'm going to be putting in it. And you gotta make sure u make a lid that will seal tight somehow, and holes for the cables

The tube, you'd have to copy a 5.0 tube, any aftermarket intake tube would work good i think, basically evry mustang has an aftermarket cold air intake so you prob find one around you.

i'd like to see em finished before i payed for them, pm me, if u wanna follow thru..

oh&sounds like your making a CF back seat delete im interested in that too

10. GSXRMIXXER

GSXRMIXXER New Member

11. Mattsmustang

Mattsmustang New Member

hows the fabrications going?

12. GSXRMIXXER

GSXRMIXXER New Member

not well, i have the time and money to start these peices however i need determined buyers and other model stang pieces to start the fabrication. i have tried to locate local members that have spare pieces i can use for reference. i know it is difficult for people to just buy things from me without seeing finished products. the hard part is that i am trying to build customer relations but at the same time i need buyers to come forward with some incentive to motivate me to build.