Custom plates for the cobra...YOU help me decide!!!

hotmustang331

Apr 29, 2004
Bastrop,TX
Well like title says, ill be doing the tags in the next few days and I need some ideas on what the plates should say. Would like it to refer to the car in some way or to its build # (633) or its colour mineral grey.

Just as long as we stay away from the stuff like (sik SNK, or wikd 03, and that boy racer stuff). Something with some class to match the car. :nice:

I mean I wouldnt mind stuff like BLN SNK but that could give the wrong idea to people who dont know what the car is :rlaugh: So lets also leave out the BLOWN AND SNAKE parts if we can.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS!

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention that Texas has a limit of 6 letters and you can also have 2 spaces/special symbols thrown in for a total of 8.

• Sponsors (?)

What...WHO HAS MY PLATE! Probably some guy with an old camaro or something :lol: .

Hmm, well i can make it without the dash..or with some special mark. wonder if they will go for that.

Are you able to check whats available?

Well, three letters followed by three numbers will not be approved because that pattern is currenly being used on regular plates. This is regarless of any dashes or punctuation. (all letter/numbers from BBB001 thru ZZZ999 excluding vowels and FCK, KKK, and SHT are reserved for regular plate numbers)
You can check availability at this link though. It'll only let you put in six characters so punctuation is irrellevent. When you orer online, you can put in punctuation and it will show what it will look like.

http://rts.texasonline.state.tx.us/NASApp/txdotrts/SpecialPlateOrderServlet?grpid=40&pltid=170