Custom SUPERCHARGED SVT COBRA for SALE BEST OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musthavemustang

Jun 18, 2010
https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1798755407&db=lv

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=myads/view&ad=2549075

This is definitely a one of a kind :jaw: 2004 MUSTANG Cobra luckily :nice: for you its For sale !!

must sale quick so I will except the best offer at the end of the month asking price currently is 23,500 to cover cost of the custom work done with over $20,000 invested lots of extras on this car its hard to part from. I'm moving into a house so i can't keep it.

So many extras hard to list them all ; lets see , Forged pistons rings , super charger pulley kit with new belts/bearings, cold air k&N carbon fiber intake, larger inter-cooler , custom X pipe/exhaust system 3' to 4' tip , roll bar wielded to frame.frame supports add for re-enforce frame stability. race tank full return fuel system with race tank/pump stage 2 clutch a must see.

For a muscle car it actually gets really great gas millage even though so fun to drive its hard to control having a lead foot, but when you can control the beast inside you the car will average 20 mpg on freeway this car Dyno with over 430 HP to the rear wheel and has potential for plenty more.

This car is perfect for any mustang enthusiast or anyone who likes the throaty sound a muscle car just sounds amazing i will miss it. This by far takes the cake I've heard a lot of mustangs over the years and this one stands out for sure, beefiest from all the add-ons working together you can tell its a custom car.

very hard to part from but I must sale it soon if you buy this car please take good care of it , always used synthetic oils and 91 octane fuel I prefer chevron , I will be i'm accepting the best offer i can get , so make an offer!

call me 8017876541 for questions or e-mail me ask for Brandon.
[email protected] also look for my posting i'm also selling 1990 5.0 GT take a look under fox body style section Thank you and tell your friends!

Attachments

• front sunset.jpg
    front sunset.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 169
  • side view 2.jpg
    side view 2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.