Customers Terms of Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

fartingchicken

Sep 11, 2007
May I propose a Customer's (that's us who come here) Terms of Service?

1. The customer will be spoken to respectfully.
2. Complaints against users/customers will not be splattered online.
3. The customer won't be called a "Noob".
4. The customer is our most valued resource- they are the reason we are here.

I'll add- you'd better hold your moderators to the same standards as users. If your moderators decide to name call, and they get a dose of their own medicine, don't tell me it's a violation of terms of service. That is pure hypocrisy.

Self-adoration (narcissism) because somebody knows more than you do in the car area smells like rotting meat. I don't stuff my knowledge, rank, or position down your throat.

May I propose a Customer's (that's us who come here) Terms of Service?

1. The customer will be spoken to respectfully.
2. Complaints against users/customers will not be splattered online.
3. The customer won't be called a "Noob".
4. The customer is our most valued resource- they are the reason we are here.
1. You were addressed with respect here and again here.
2. YOU are the one continuing to keep the matter a public item. You were advised against it.
3. As stated prior, the comment was in jest and was riddled with sarcasm.
4. You are not a customer until you purchase something. Until a purchase is proven, you are a member of the community.

Sir, this is the last time this matter will be seen or discussed in public. If you don't want to contribute to the site and its robust community, you don't have to. Since you've made all matters public thus far, then consider this post your final bit of advice regarding your current behavior. Thank you.

I think you need to spend a bit of time familiarizing yourself with the Terms of Service of this site vs. joining on a Monday and bad-mouthing the site and it's staff on a Friday.

As mentioned above, you have nothing vested into this site whatsoever. No time, no money, and judging by your posts, nothing in the way of either a knowledge base or wisdom.

I recommend that you take that same attitude and apply to a club or even employment, and give that shot there. Let us know how that works out for ya. :nice:

There are a LOT of people on this site. I would say that MOST have had something to offer. Some of those things are unique while others might be a reinforcement or alternate version of something that is already present. To date: You being neither to the table.

My suggestion would be to make an attempt to become part of the COMMUNITY before shooting your mouth off. Take into consideration that there roughly 1000 to 2000 other members on this site at any given time. Many of those have been here since inception. They've all had a hand (in some way, shape, or form), of tailoring the direction of this site. The difference is that they've learned to understand those things that they talk and give suggestions about prior to creating an inflammatory thread directed at the VERY staff that determine whether you're permitted to be here or not.

You've accused staff (including me) of basically being arrogant. I've found that particularly amusing coming from the originator of this thread and the one that's a few items down in this very forum.

Something to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.