D@MN insurance adjustor

mustang99slvrV6

Jan 5, 2002
I was in a wreck about a month ago (killed the front bumper and cracked the windshield) and I took the car to the body shop to be fixed...anyway I took it to a dealer body shop because the insurance adjustor told me there would be no problems since they deal with them so much. So last Monday I drop the car off expecting it to be done on Friday. I get a call on Thursday from the adjustor saying he decided to stop the repair work being done on my stang because he doesnt think the windshield could have been cracked in that wreck. So today I have to go drop off a check for the windshield or they are not going to let the shop touch my car again until they get the payment.

State Farm Are A Bunch Of @$$e$

• Sponsors (?)

wat state do you live in? dont you have complete/comprehensive coverage (if you were at fault you should have already paid that)....In florida they'll replace your windshield for free with no deductable payment and no raise in insurance rates....state law.

I live in Ohio and I have full coverage...but this a$$hole just wants me to pay another deductible i sat on the phone with him for 40mins and no matter what I said he just threw in "well im still not quite understanding how an impact at that slow of a speed could have cracked the windshield" Im sitting there thinking "first off 15mph to a dead stop is not that slow...and well it fcking did bcuz the cop pointed it out to me i didnt even see it at first"