DAGGAR NEED APPROVED FOR MY AVATAR

• Sponsors (?)

HERE IT IS

IIRC, whytry did the moving ball. All I did was track down the initial image and load it.

91 Hatch... I imagine that the thing in your sig is the avatar that you want loaded? Couple of things:

It's not original ( I don't really care but you might)
It's too large. Shrink it down to 90x90 pixels, host it, and I'll get it loaded for you.

Oh... AND TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF!!!

Whytry91, You'll note my careful wording (I was talkin only about having an avatar period, not animation).

I knew Andy had assistance with the animation but I don't think I ever knew whom was behind that. So I simply noted that from my perspective, Andy is responsible for me having an avatar.
Now that said Whytry91, I thank you very much for your good work. As I recall, there was one guy whom everyone went to for the animation, and it must have been you. :nice: I simply didn't know who it was. Thanks again. :banana:

Does the red X move? :shrug:

Seriously, good luck with it. Without Daggs, I wouldn't have an avatar. :nice:

And this place wouldn't run nearly so smooth without the fine work by Mr Tim. :nice:

I thought i made your avatar???

IIRC, whytry did the moving ball. All I did was track down the initial image and load it.

91 Hatch... I imagine that the thing in your sig is the avatar that you want loaded? Couple of things:

It's not original ( I don't really care but you might)
It's too large. Shrink it down to 90x90 pixels, host it, and I'll get it loaded for you.

Oh... AND TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF!!!

Whytry91, You'll note my careful wording (I was talkin only about having an avatar period, not animation).

I knew Andy had assistance with the animation but I don't think I ever knew whom was behind that. So I simply noted that from my perspective, Andy is responsible for me having an avatar.
Now that said Whytry91, I thank you very much for your good work. As I recall, there was one guy whom everyone went to for the animation, and it must have been you. :nice: I simply didn't know who it was. Thanks again. :banana:

Ahhhh HAH!!!

...enters into notebook

Hey not a problem... I really didn't care either way... I've been lurking for a while so I thought I'd post and say hello....
but yes for a while I was the go to guy....
anytime my friend...anytime!