Daily drivers, what do you have?

Juiced87Notch said:
gallery.php

:D that'll haul your vette and 6 people quite nicely hehe, seriously though the mega cabs are great for hauling a full load of people comfortably. I'd be driving one now but the payments were allmost 200 more a month than my 01, so megacab.... or house? hehe
Thats a nice truck how much did that run you?

• Sponsors (?)

Darkness said:
As the title says, what cars do you have for the daily driving duties? I'm in the market for something I just dont know what!!! So I need a couple of ideas. :D

Thanks.

Ok...so I finally traded the Mustang for a 2005 Black Convertible Vette with the Z51 package...I love it...some things I do miss about the Mustang but having a car for 10 years is a long time and I was ready for a change. I have had it for 3 weeks. Actually took it to Bend one weekend and set the cruise on 60 and got 28.5 mpg...hard to believe huh? I can see there are more Vettes on here now since the last time I was on this forum....StangVette.com maybe?

So DAILY DRIVER? I have had a 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid for back and forth to work. I commute about 45 minutes each way and consistently get 45 mpg and can pass at 80 on the backroads if needed. It is a great car and one to consider. Good luck. Let us know what you get.

Janell said:
Ok...so I finally traded the Mustang for a 2005 Black Convertible Vette with the Z51 package...I love it...some things I do miss about the Mustang but having a car for 10 years is a long time and I was ready for a change. I have had it for 3 weeks. Actually took it to Bend one weekend and set the cruise on 60 and got 28.5 mpg...hard to believe huh? I can see there are more Vettes on here now since the last time I was on this forum....StangVette.com maybe?

So DAILY DRIVER? I have had a 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid for back and forth to work. I commute about 45 minutes each way and consistently get 45 mpg and can pass at 80 on the backroads if needed. It is a great car and one to consider. Good luck. Let us know what you get.
A corvette and a civic....:nonono:

Wife 2003 Yukon Denali XL, me raining 2002 Denali PU, sunny 1997 SL500 Sport or 84 GT350 Vert, daughter 1992 Mustang LX. Something will have to change soon with 2 more kids starting to drive, the insurance bill is getting out of hand and we have no claims or tickets.

Dan

I drive a 06 Honda ridgeline, 18 MPG combined. 22 MPG freeway. I have two baby seats so need the 4 doors.
WAY cheaper then a F150 and better MPG.

Wife drive the 97 GT to work

07 GT is parked for the winter months and the 78 F250 is a flower pot in the back yard :(