Daily Rant

• Sponsors (?)

So I got tired of borrowing my dad's weed trimmer. I went somewhere (Northern Tools I think) and bought a refurbished trimmer (Weed Eater). I can't get the blasted thing to run w/o constantly flipping between full choke and half choke. I cant see any adjusting screw on it for the carb.

I may fiddle with it tomorrow ... or even try to take it back (if they will let me return it).

Just pisses me off. Why can't they make things like they used to?

So I got tired of borrowing my dad's weed trimmer. I went somewhere (Northern Tools I think) and bought a refurbished trimmer (Weed Eater). I can't get the blasted thing to run w/o constantly flipping between full choke and half choke. I cant see any adjusting screw on it for the carb.

I may fiddle with it tomorrow ... or even try to take it back (if they will let me return it).

Just pisses me off. Why can't they make things like they used to?

rough idle? did you clean the MAF:rlaugh:

It was 108*F today. I ended up workin on the Camaro at 3 am last night because I couldnt sleep and it was only 88*F at the time. I still roasted my arsh off.

Justin, what kind of choke lever and linkage does your whacker have? :lol:

Good luck mang.

It was 108*F today. I ended up workin on the Camaro at 3 am last night because I couldnt sleep and it was only 88*F at the time. I still roasted my arsh off.

Good luck mang.

I saw that same thing on the Weather Chanel and I thought :eek:

Poor Ole JT ... he is a cookin today :(

Grady

113 weather over in Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Punisher welcome to my world!!!!!lol!

Damn car sems like it aint never gonna ran right!!!!!!

^Greatest grammar.

Bold = fixed.

That's kinda ironical. :D

EDIT: Mr Grady, I know you're never far behind us temp-wise. Guero you and I have to remember that it's a dry heat. :rolleyes:

Guero needs to rant about a broken nitrous kit. Guero on the phone:
"I've blown a man's leg off for less than poor customer service. Don't make me angry................."
:D

how about i get out of work @ 11(family food business...) my buddies have been RIDING my ass because they want me to go out for drinks and waht not... the restaurant we were goin to for drinks closes @ 1... i head home, change up real fast and get there for about 11:45-12... every1 is ttextin me in the mean time askin if im comin, i say ill be there in 5... as SOON as i walk in... every1s like, we're leaving... wtf atleast call me and tell me, i wouldve stayed the **** home... people are rediculous....

well, I'm a restaurant manager right now at Chuck E. Cheese (yeah, I know...shut up:D ) Been working 55 hour weeks for the last 4 weeks and for the next couple weeks to come.

I should be getting an apprenticeship position at a local performance shop :nice:

also...it seems like whenever I do something nice for the car.....it turns around and breaks on me...that ever happen to yall?

I hide wires..and my tranny locks up
I bleed the breaks..and next thing I know my alternator's acting screwy
I make my wheels/exhaust all nice and shiny..and the fan suddenly (randomly) cuts off one night and my temps went up to 230...then it started working again the next day.

and biggest of all....

I clean it..it rains. One of those unexpected rains that just randomly pops up. Happens every time

oh yeah....and some dousche busted one of my clear corners out......I'm putting my new ones on tomorrow.

That is so true! It gets to the point where I don't wash my car if I have plans for the next day and I don't want it to rain. Even my friends tell me not to wash my car before the weekend. Seriously, probably 90% of the time I wash it, it will rain within 12 hours at random, not forecasted. Pisses me off.

Good luck mang.

What kind of Camaro you go there?

Rant: I've been sent out to Western New York for 4.5 weeks and they saddled me up with this old timer, like 70+, and I can't get any damn work done and if I have to stay another damn week cause this guy literally couldn't turn his laptop or cell phone I'm going to kill someone. My extremely hot girlfriend (who won't let me post pictures of her on the mustang) is waiting for me and after over a month I'm starting to get a little pissed off.

I'm the lead field engineer for a 600 million dollar project out here and I spend my day explaining to this guy how to open Microsoft Word... I'm not dogging older folks but don't take the position if you don't have the qualifications. Those of you in construction know that everything moves at 100 mph and this guy is around 20. Now my boss is pissed cause I'm not getting anything done, so I'm doing 12-14 hour days cause I cant finish my work in the field.

sigh

Adam

I've had the stomach flu and a sinus infection for two weeks. I've missed a week of work, and all the meds I'm on make me dizzy. To top it all off, the one day I was well enough to FINALLY datalog my car for a new tune. I drive under THIS on the way home from picking up the last of my meds.

http://www.100mphclub.com/movies/funnelclouds.mov

Sped up to show the rotation better.

Turned out to only be a F0, but still it crossed the road not even a half mile from my townhouse.