Damage Costs

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by hemi_fan, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Crashed the stang the other day :( Looks like I'll be needing a right front fender, aftermarket hood, 6-piece headlight kit, and a new front bumper. Ive got a 1990 GT, so what kinda damage am I lookin at price wise?? Probably will want a stalker front bumper, and whoever has that beautiful maroon 5.0 with the pic of it on the trailer, well I LOVE that hood!! probably a clear corners 6-piece kit, as well as a stock fender... any ideas? preferably canadian $$, but if not thats fine. I can still get a ballpark.

2. us dollars:
    1200-1300 give or take depending on hood.... price quoted, all new stuff with a 1.5" ram air Cervini's hood... ooh... plus freight costs for hood, etc.

used 50resto.com for info... hope this helps?
    -a

3. Hmmmm Maybe the prices have changed since that was posted in 2004!!!!

4. Thanks Adam...

5. dang, how did you even come upon this thread...

6. Strype found it behind the couch and told him about it.....:D

7. What in the? Replying to old threads usually gets you the ban stick.

8. hhehehe omg... wow... ummm.... no excuse... pretty sure i hit the last as opposed to the next button when changing pages?
    yes yes... i am an idiot.
    -a

9. hahaha, I dont even remember posting this thread... BTW, I should move to the US because after all was said and done it cost me approx. $7000 CDN. :)

10. hehee... well... horay for crack?
    -a

11. HOOORAY CRACK!

speaking of ban....admin should ban anyone who posts on the thread where the guy put grease all under his car. i mean how stupid. grrrrrrrrrrr

12. Full Metal jacket, Im likin it mybad. I watched that last night.
    "7.62 mm full metal jacket"

13. Watched it last weekend :nice:

I have a SKS too btw- brand new only 3 rounds ever shot out of it

14. it wasn't a sks in the movie tho. m14

15. I know that- I said that cos you have one :nonono: