damn KIDS!

• Sponsors (?)

yea.. i hear ya this dude was one of thoes guys where mommy and daddy bought him whatever he wanted .....this is getting me fired up!! i still have a couple of spots that you can still see where the key was, and to be honest with ya i was so scared that i was gonna get cought i layed low for a while and drove my work van every day and had my car parked at my shop (not autoshop im an electrican)

ya someone keys mine once its painted and theres gonna be hell to pay. sugar in gas tank. balonae on the outside. (or how ever u spell it). take out the valve stems, (that keeps em wonderin for a while), maybe some other stuff. just drain the oil and leave off the drain plug, drain the tranny fluid if an auto. just to name a few. i hate people messin with other peoples car for no reason.

i would beat some ass someone if they did that to me. a lot of kids at my school think that mommy and daddy bought my car but no they didnt thatwas all me. im still waiting for the one jealous kid to do something to mine (knock on wood that it doesnt happen, then the bat comes outta the trunk:D im 17 and i would never **** with anyones car

Dude man that sucks. I read this yesterday and waited to post because i wanted to hear what everyone else was gonna say. I'd like to say i would have gotten out and worked that scrote over real good, but calling the 5.0 on him is a way better idea. Now when they get stopped(drunk probably) they will be screwed big time! Sorry to hear that though. I too have met some real doushe Mustang owners and i can't stand the Ufck's.

Thanks for the compliments, or sympathy points, guys!

Car cleaned up fine got a nice wax and leather conditioner. Just upset that they did that.

I fought my whole life, 2 brothers, school brawls, college bar brawls, etc as I'm sure many of you have. At 26, I will never ever lay a hand on somebody unless threatened. I'll let our justice system, or lack of, try and work it out. Everybody will get theirs in due time.

your a f***ing *ickhead i hope your car gets totaled

Lol. Wowwww. Getting a coke thrown at you car and having it totaled are two completely different scenarios. You call him names for not having sympathy but then you go and do the exact same thing and wish his car gets totaled? Im not saying that the OP deserved it. Far from it actually. But do you honestly expect kosmos to feel bad for a person who bashed his car?

Why cant we all just get along?:shrug: