Dang Alabama Messicans

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Scho54, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scho54

Founding Member

I dont know if any of yall know anything about alabama, but im driving along here in Birmingham, Al and this blue 99 up mustang passes me, well i get to lookin at his bumper inserts and somethings messed up, so i get up a little closer, they were painted in, and it didnt even look like paint, looked like he had used that white shoepolish or something, i about gagged it was horrible.

2. EGO822

EGO822 New Member

:jaw: Hahahahaha.

3. ChrisYellowV6

ChrisYellowV6 New Member

oh i see it all...I live in "southern alabama" as its commonly called. I've seen worse. You know the SALEEN Banner thats put across the top of the winshield? well....this guy had that scribbled across the top in what looked like paper letters taped on? because they were wrinkled after the rain?

4. Scho54

Founding Member

i live in gulf shores in the summers, u should see some of the cars down there, some really nice ones

5. 97v6Silver

97v6Silver it came to $4.56 and i got $0.44 change from a 5,

messicans around here put crappy chrome rims, mud flaps, chrome trim, purple window tint, and some sort of vynil mural on the back window with some messican's name on it. yeas the messican mustangs are quite a site

6. Lsredy2kstang

Lsredy2kstang Look, I'm special, dammit

Please no racial motivated attacks, everyone has there opinions on what looks great!

Hell a group moved into our neighborhood and painted there house blue, not light blue, powder blue but ELECTRIC blue. Damn them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.