Darkfire are you the Ride of the Month?

• Sponsors (?)

Yep that's me. Wasn't tryin to toot my own horn by creating my own thread LOL. So thanks! But I'm very excited about it, considering this is the first month and they had hundreds of cars to choose from!

Dude, thats amazing to win car of the month. There are so many stangs out there. Congrats, thats awesome, you obviously have put in the work and cash! Care to share some of the pics that got you there?

patrick

Thanks guys. Here's a few pics.

View attachment 223448

3767801874_a1c1759d9e_b.jpg

3795460821_8e9d518b40_o.jpg

3796280588_6eb63b363f_o.jpg

Never understood the need to put naked or half naked women in photos with cars. Looks trashy to me, that's my opinion. The cars should stand on their own.
She even has a tramp stamp!!! (The girl not the car).
When I want to see cars, I want to see cars. Girls have their own magazines and Web sites, don't they??

lol I love when guys on the internet call girls ugly. If you saw the girl in a bar you'd be slipping in your own drool trying to get over to her to talk to her lol. I'm sure few of us on here would win any beauty contests!

Cars and girls just go together. Two things guys love. This was for a shoot for SilverHorse Racing.

View attachment 223161
View attachment 223162

Are we allowed to say "tap that ass" here?:shrug::D....................:nono: LOL Would have to agree, hot cars and hot chicks work for me!:nice:

Great pics dude. There is so much you have done to your car that inspires me to want to mod mine. Love that rear black out panel and eleanor grill. What chin spoiler do you have? I am so busy buying gofast I have yet to get any appearence mods.

patrick

Thanks Patrick. SilverHorse Racing sells it. It's called the Legend Splitter.

Be aware, it's fiberglass, so it won't warp as easily and poly, but it chips easier. So, depends what's more important to you. If you're careful, the fiberglass will last longer than the poly.

Legend splitter, the car or girl?
Difficult to explain to my wife and daughter my love of cars when such photos are posted.
Raises questions I would rather not answer.
I like my cars with my cars and my **** with my ****, thank you.

Legend splitter, the car or girl?
Difficult to explain to my wife and daughter my love of cars when such photos are posted.
Raises questions I would rather not answer.
I like my cars with my cars and my **** with my ****, thank you.
Have they ever seen a Mustang magazine?

Either way, I'd normally label it correctly, but this wasn't originally my thread so sorry about that.