Dash Trim Kit Questions

Tommy3O3

Founding Member
Jan 1, 1999
Saudi Aurora, Colorado
I want to buy a dash trim kit that will match the interior upgrade package EXACTLY. I've seen the Woodview kit, (and am awaiting a response from them about pricing, etc.) but was wondering if anyone from here has a kit that matches and where they purchased it; how much, etc.

Pix are a plus.

Thanx! :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I amn wondering the same thing. I've seen a few that are close, but if it isn't exactly the same, you might as well get something totally opposite. This way, it looks intentional. If there are almost the same, it will look bad.

There was a website that I saw (can't remember which) that specifically said which one to choose if you have the Interior Upgrade Package. Still not sure if it's exact, though

It is Woodview. I got mine from customautotrim.com. The part # is 05XB-MUSTG-DD (Auto) or 05XH-MUSTG-DD (Manual). The kit is a factory match for the IUP in the Mustang...Double-brushed. It is a very close match.
Make sure you pay for an extra adhesive promoter pen (around $9.00).
No more comments about a cheap looking interior/dash with the dash kit and numerous billet upgrades.:nice:
RD in Houston

go to classicdesignconcepts.com I got their interior upgrade kit and installed it. I did not use the promoter adhesive because it burns into the interior if you decide to remove it. After two years not a piece has come loose. Great customer service if you have problems. Ask for Patrick

Just my thoughts GG