Dashboard Removal How-to?

• Sponsors (?)

I still need to make a trim piece to fill in that ugly gap around the new steering wheel, and I also need to vacuum! In any case, here are some pics and a new video!

Picture005-3.jpg

Picture002-3.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

(one with the old wheel)
florida50002.jpg

video clip
http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj181/cmelnik/?action=view&current=Picture006-1.flv

Ahhh you caught that too? For some reason the green LED on the tach is not lighting up as brightly as the LEDs in the other gauges, it's strange! I have to pull the bezel off this weekend and check out what's going on back there.

that's the Momo Monte Carlo wheel and mouting hub from Maximum Motorsports... you can also hear the exhaust system you'll be receiving from me at some point Guy by clicking on the video link... the video sucks and doesn't do the exhaust note justice (and you'll be making like 400 more horsepower than I currently am :D)

that's the Momo Monte Carlo wheel and mouting hub from Maximum Motorsports... you can also hear the exhaust system you'll be receiving from me at some point Guy by clicking on the video link... the video sucks and doesn't do the exhaust note justice (and you'll be making like 400 more horsepower than I currently am :D)

yeah i know, when the lady doesnt put out i listen to that clip :D, i know exactly what wheel and hub that is, its the only thing i think i havnt ordered from MM yet :rolleyes: only problem with having like 700hp is how am i NOT gonna get myself into trouble with it :)