DD Bullitts & Mustangtuning.com

stng

Jul 27, 2005
So I finally was able to save up enough money and get some new wheels and tires.

I ordered black DD Bullitts and Sumitomo tires from mustangtuning.com.
I went with 275/40/17's in the front and 315/35/17's in the rear. I got all four wheels/tires and Bullitt lug nuts shipped to my door for $1048.00 and they look awesome. I definately have zero regrets going with the 315's in the rear, they fit perfectly. I was a little leary of the Sumitomo's as I had read mixed reviews, but for the price I really dont think you can beat them. I would say that they are every bit as good as the Bridgestone Potenza's I had before, and they were nearly twice as much for just the 245/45/17's.

I am also incredibly pleased with the customer service at mustangtuning.com when my tires/wheels got here I found that they forgot to send me my center caps. I called them up, and the rep whom I spoke with was genuinely concerned that I didnt get them, and extremely apologetic. Within an hour I had received an email confirmation/tracking number that they are express shipping me my center caps.

I will definatley be buying from them again!

• Sponsors (?)

TireRack has the 315's for $107 apiece, delivered. i dont know about the fronts. i have Fuzions ZRI's (275's) on the front. so far i have replaced the backs twice and i still have good tread on the front... go figure. lol:shrug:Those tires hold the road pretty good for the price that you're actually spending. i cant complain. hmmmmmmmmmm... $107 apiece or $258 for BFG's? not a hard question to answer...:nice:

Congrats :nice: . show some pics when you get them on. I havn't had any problems with mustangtuning what so ever. There cust service is great and I get my orders with in two days. :nice:

MustangTuning is great. I got my FR500's and tires shipped to my house in 3 days.

If you ever have any problems with an order, go to the forums and leave a post for Shambles in the order status area. Their customer service is top notch.

3 eyed snake said:
TireRack has the 315's for $107 apiece, delivered. i dont know about the fronts. i have Fuzions ZRI's (275's) on the front. so far i have replaced the backs twice and i still have good tread on the front... go figure. lol:shrug:Those tires hold the road pretty good for the price that you're actually spending. i cant complain. hmmmmmmmmmm... $107 apiece or $258 for BFG's? not a hard question to answer...:nice:

True but MT sends them mounted and balanced, it will cost you at the very least $40 to get the whole set mounted and balanced if you buy them seperatly.

I also must say that the balancing is top notch... I have absolutely zero vibration up to 120 mph oh I mean 65 mph...

The big thing to me was that any company can make mistakes from time-to-time, its how they handle it to make things right...