Dealings with ABC Exclusive parts, anyone?

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
Im ordering the Saleen body kit, and hood tommorow and have been looking around at several different places.. The cheapest I have found for the real deal is $1095 from Downs Ford. Speedworx and Haney are in the same price range also.

Im now concidering the ABC exclusive Saleen copy, body kit.. My question is, how is there quality, shipping, and overal fit/finish of there hoods and body kits. I also need the S281 style wing, and am not sure if they sell it. I have seen the heat extractor style hood on their site, so thats the one I will go with.

Thanks, Mike

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a caobra RR hood from them...it went through my windshield. The metal latch plate had extra fiberglass inside causing the latch to not close completely and it slipped off the hood latch and at 75mph it took flight. LOTS of damage!

Well I orderd the SLN800 kit, in urethane, along with the SLN800 hood.. I plan on either make a custom hood latch or just ditching it and running slim hood pins.
Parts will ship out Tuesday as he said ( holiday weekend) so by next weekend I should have a review on quality, and whatnot. Im stoked to finally get going on putting this car back together!

I ordered my cobra r front bumper from them. It was delivered to my door on the 3rd day via a big fedex 18 wheeler. It was predrilled and a perfect fit. The body shop didnt complain about prepping either. I installed it myself and it was simple. Everything matched up perfect. The customer service was really nice on the phone as well and answered all of my questions. I paid $120 to have it painted from a friend of mine who runs a shop. Maaco wanted $250 to paint the front bumper alone. I highly recommend ABC!

yea, the guy on the phone was very helpfull ( jack I think).

I just have a hard time paying $1300 for the Saleen kit ( with wing) when I can get the same damn thing much much cheaper, and more then likely, something that is of MUCH better quality. I was not happy with the real Saleen stuff, that I installed and painted on my 01.

I also had a RR hood from them that destroyed the front of my car...get hood pins with this hood, the metal latch area on the underside of the hood is plain and simple a joke.