dear corncob

Status
Not open for further replies.
look man i have a baby girl on the way. the things i listed on here isn't even a 3rd of what is done to the car ok. i had a t trim sc putting 22 lbs of boost through that VERY well built and very EXSPENSIVE BLOCK. I have over 3500 in the heads alone that car is very very nice and is going to be a collector item in 5 years or so. so i'm so sorry that i had to sell the intake computer and superchrger to get my financial situation in line. if you don't want it don't buy it but keep your opinions to yourself. an intake and computer......damn your right i should only charge 2000 for the car so you could afford it.10,000 wont even get me back what i have in that motor, heads, cam, exaust,radiator, and tanny.i don't even WANT to sell the car. i dont need opinions i need some money to get ready for my little girl in april.:mad:

http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=41702&cat=17

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like something that could have been kept to PMs.

On that note, 10k seems a bit much to me if you're firm on the price. Especially considering the car doesn't run and you dont have any supporting suspension or chassis mods listed. Also remember, just because you have a ton of money into the car, doesn't necessarily mean its worth that much.

i'm not firm on the price and like i said i did not note all that is done to the car.it has ALOT of mods including sub frames lift bars etc. i'm just in a bad spot and my baby is due in april and i need to get as much as i can for the car.....sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.