DEATH TO A FOX BODY

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
ok everybody say a little prayer for it. its not mine and dont know who's it is just saw it while surfing.
mustang_002.jpg

mustang_003.jpg

At 1433 hours on August 17th, units from Leesburg Fire (Tanker 1), Loudoun Rescue (Rescue Squad 13 & Medic 131) and Battalion 1 (Shank) were alerted to a motor vehicle crash with entrapment on River Creek Parkway near Northlake Boulevard. Loudoun 3 (Cullers) and Lieutenant 1 (Dempsey) also responded. Units arrived to find a Mustang 5.0 that had lost control as it rounded a turn, run up a bank, struck a guardrail and rolled ending up on its roof. The driver had self-extricated and was sitting beside the car awaiting treatment.

Attachments

• mustang_002.jpg
    mustang_002.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 977
  • mustang_003.jpg
    mustang_003.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 697
  • Sponsors (?)

:( :( :( for the car

:nonono: :doh: :flame: to the driver, who was probably going FAR too fast

judging by the crooked hat, the driver was probably young and couldnt handle the car. ugh...

*DISCLAIMER* i am not saying all young drivers suck, but you have to admit that many cases young kid + fast car = disaster so dont get your panties all in a bunch

needs to learn how to drive.. it's kinda like the kids at my school, i just cruise along.. and leave the hotrod driving to the track and late weekend nights (rarely now a days).. while they f'n blow by me 100 miles an hour up the bridge, drift around corners, and call there saturns badass :nonono

I remember this story in the local news the guy who was driving was like 24 or something and claimed to be showing off to the white mustang. I remember hearing about it for weeks because some kid in my school knew him or something. All i remember was they were getting down to like second gear and then pedal to the metal until they maxxed out there cars. I laughed at them because they did desereve this and the car didn't have a cage, to whoever asked that.