DEATH TO A FOX BODY

• Sponsors (?)

Driving age aughta be 21, morons like this guy prove it. Who cares if he's ok, he didn't care if he rolled it onto the grass, or the Durango my kids are usually in!

this doesnt prove anything. If the kid wants to f*** up his nice stang then let him. Some teenagers can actually drive worth a damn, and just about all of the guys my age on here can drive (16+)..

Two kids in my town flipped a 2004 Audi S4 last night driving stupid. The passenger was ejected from the door being ripped off and my buddy had to cut the driver out. Not even 3 months ago 3 kids were killed in a TT not even 4 miles away from last nights accident. This is gonna suck for me now b/c the cops are out like crazy pulling over every kid they see. I wish these young spoiled kids and there parents would realize that it happens to anyone. They never learn. I've never even been close to wrecking my car, Im happy I was smart enough to think before I act.

:( :( :( for the car

:nonono: :doh: :flame: to the driver, who was probably going FAR too fast

judging by the crooked hat, the driver was probably young and couldnt handle the car. ugh...

*DISCLAIMER* i am not saying all young drivers suck, but you have to admit that many cases young kid + fast car = disaster so dont get your panties all in a bunch

i was waiting for that. im 18. haha

yeah its a good lookin car from whati can tell upside down. rest in peace.

Looks like one of those "my daddy bought the car for me" D-bags, that like to show off and do stupid s*#t like this. I say *F* that guy, if he payed for the car himself, he probably wouldn't be in this predicament. I know we all like to show off and act a fool, but there is a time and place for everything and that is not one of them. Also, if he is one of those "my daddy bought the car for me" D-bags, he's probably already got another one, he doesn't look that old by the hat and the general attire, probably 17-19. I hate people like that, and I too am waiting for that "I'm 18" post on here.

Two kids in my town flipped a 2004 Audi S4 last night driving stupid. The passenger was ejected from the door being ripped off and my buddy had to cut the driver out. Not even 3 months ago 3 kids were killed in a TT not even 4 miles away from last nights accident. This is gonna suck for me now b/c the cops are out like crazy pulling over every kid they see. I wish these young spoiled kids and there parents would realize that it happens to anyone. They never learn. I've never even been close to wrecking my car, Im happy I was smart enough to think before I act.

Oh really?

http://www.wtpdmorris.org/

Need some winter driving tips??

:rolleyes: :nonono: :lol: :nice: :cheers: :Teh-Win: :jester: :banana: :shrug:

Driving age aughta be 21, morons like this guy prove it. Who cares if he's ok, he didn't care if he rolled it onto the grass, or the Durango my kids are usually in!
Well they already said thwe guy was 24 so that wouldn't help:rolleyes:I'm 17, been driving since 15 with a permit and I have no accidents or tickets, I guess I am an exception... plus I pay for all my ****:D

Looks like one of those "my daddy bought the car for me" D-bags, that like to show off and do stupid s*#t like this. I say *F* that guy, if he payed for the car himself, he probably wouldn't be in this predicament. I know we all like to show off and act a fool, but there is a time and place for everything and that is not one of them. Also, if he is one of those "my daddy bought the car for me" D-bags, he's probably already got another one, he doesn't look that old by the hat and the general attire, probably 17-19. I hate people like that, and I too am waiting for that "I'm 18" post on here.

I'm 19, and I bought my car, my truck, pay my car insurance, etc. I keep the hot rodding to a minimal because when you start beating on stuff you start breaking stuff which costs money. Financially, I'm self sufficient. I have had one speeding ticket, and that was in my truck...lol but I really was in a hurry that day :bang: . I enjoy cruising around in my mustang more than anything. I don't have to show off for anyone, beacuse the way I look at it, the car only has to impress one person and thats me :D .

As for the idiots who weave in and out of traffic, drift around corners and all that other stupid ****, I just shake my head and keep driving. They'll learn eventually, either when they've got enough traffic violations or totaled enough cars.

Anyways yeah, thats very sad, rest in peace.
Makes me want to hurl :puke: .

That wasnt my fault at all buddy! I was going a legit 10 MPH when that happened. hahah I got out of my car when that happened and slid a good 15 feet from my car, pure friggen ice covered by 3 inches of snow. I was trying to stay clear of another car that had hit a tree before me. The cars going by me needed the police to guide there left wheel on the bank so they could get traction at 3 miles an hour. I think that if I had kept it in first gear instead of neutral it wouldnt have happenend, but what can I say, it was the first winter with my car and I had my tires that had a N/A snow traction rating lol. Not even 2 minutes before that I was saying to myself "I need to buy them 15 inch snow tires off george!" I dont consider that accident my fault at all, more like a lack of winter driving experience.

That wasnt my fault at all buddy! I was going a legit 10 MPH when that happened. hahah I got out of my car when that happened and slid a good 15 feet from my car, pure friggen ice covered by 3 inches of snow. I was trying to stay clear of another car that had hit a tree before me. The cars going by me needed the police to guide there left wheel on the bank so they could get traction at 3 miles an hour. I think that if I had kept it in first gear instead of neutral it wouldnt have happenend, but what can I say, it was the first winter with my car and I had my tires that had a N/A snow traction rating lol. Not even 2 minutes before that I was saying to myself "I need to buy them 15 inch snow tires off george!" I dont consider that accident my fault at all, more like a lack of winter driving experience.

excuses excuses LOL then you bought the 15 inch snow tires from me and one fell off on rt 80! hahahahaha

post or send me the full size pic of the snow crash, i know you have it...lol i couldnt find it on their site :p

i think its funny that they still use that pic though "dont let this happen to you"

yea that picture is pretty old. Oh and I swear to god your snow tires are haunted, I just noticed that a lug nut is gone and I haven't driven more than 150 miles since december. And its also the tire that fell off.?????????? weeeird. I cant wait til my car isnt a daily driver. lol