Decided to bite the bullet and order the parts

MustangOwner

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
Well i've been putting off the mustang and TRYING to save up some money but it just doesn't work lol. My stock radiator is leaking and my power steering pump too. I put the 18x9's after the 5 lug conversion and there goes the power steering. I got the sn95 axles and they are causing my right rear tire to rub a little bit so i got to swap out the BRAND NEW axles that came with the M-2300-K brake kit. So the mustang will stay in the garage for awhile.

Now i've got to order...
Fluidyne Radiator
Black Magic Extreme electric fan
Serpentine belt
Cardone Power steering Pump
Stock length 5 lug axles
Rearend fluid w/ friction modifyer
North Cobra Caliper brackets
3:55 rearend gear kit
Speedo gear
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
Radiator Hoses

Thats will total up to a pretty penny.
I'm excepting donations by the way

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone wishing to contribute to the "Dave needs to convert the Notch to a manual rack" fund is cordially invited to pay for my gas expenses for the next couple of months. That should give me enough financial breathing room to afford the parts costs... :D

You people with garages and funding for expensive parts make me sick. I hate being all poor n' stuff. :p

Anyone wishing to contribute to the "Dave needs to convert the Notch to a manual rack" fund is cordially invited to pay for my gas expenses for the next couple of months. That should give me enough financial breathing room to afford the parts costs... :D

You people with garages and funding for expensive parts make me sick. I hate being all poor n' stuff. :p

I hope I don't make you sick considering you're always more than welcome to do anything you need to in my garage. :D

The being poor thing? I'm right there with ya. :( I hate it! :nonono:

That looks like a list of wants as well. I myself try and find a reason why a part is bad and tell my wife that I need to replace it and I may as well upgrade when I do it. Works for me anyway.