Decision time on blower. need help please.

kevsstang

Mar 21, 2004
pa
Hey guys need some info and advice. I have the chance to buy an S-trim kit used ($1600) at the same price as a new NOVI 1000 and SC-TRIM. Which one would you recommend? Also how much HP would each one give me at stock settings. A friend said the blower is in very good condition, however i did not see it yet. I don't know about the warranty with the S trim or if it includes everthing from the kit.

• Sponsors (?)

i got a v-1 (sc)(i want to build my own system....and i like the fact it is cheap to upgrade) should add anywhere from 100-150 depending on what you have to support it i.e exhaust,intake, etc etc.......... i think vortech owns novi i personally like vortech they have a solid name to stand on. you cant go wrong with all 3 of them just ask you friend if he is still useing the stock pulley on that s-trim if not then you only have a one year warranty if that........if you do buy it send it off to vortech to have them re-build it. even if it is semi-used then you know what your working with.

i would go with the novi 1000, from what i've gathered you can make just as much with the nk1 as the s trim if not more.

i didn't know u could get one for 1600 though, i thought they were 1799.99.

I am getting ready to supercharge mine this winter and all the research I have done has pretty much made my mind up on an ATI Procharger. I like there self contained oil system and I have heard a lot of good things about them.