DEEP DISH on Fox PIC REQUEST

• Sponsors (?)

The wheels are pretty cheap, you can get them off ebay for about the same as some of the Ford replica wheels. They don't make silver centered ones anymore though, just gold and gunmetal. My car doesn't look that great, most of you guys' cars are way nicer than mine, so I thank everyone for thier compliments! Here's a few more pics:
DSC01153.jpg

View attachment 390885
DSC01156.jpg

The wheels are pretty cheap, you can get them off ebay for about the same as some of the Ford replica wheels. They don't make silver centered ones anymore though, just gold and gunmetal. My car doesn't look that great, most of you guys' cars are way nicer than mine, so I thank everyone for thier compliments! Here's a few more pics:
DSC01153.jpg

View attachment 390785
DSC01156.jpg

These rims are the Poop! :nice: I like em allot. Do you have any pics of the gunmetal rims? Maybe a link? How wide are they?

i don't think i will be changing to five lugs but i remember a wheel back in the eighties called works wheel and had a deep dish.i wonder if there is anything similar to this wheel which had a cap on it to hide the ugly 4 lug pattern.it was a five star wheel

IMG_1153.JPG

18" Boyds Smoothie II's w/Rolled Lip

Those look badass on that car. It was either those or the ones I went with on my car but after photochopping the one's you have on my car it didn't seem to fit. Looks amazing on your car though. Can't wait till I go five lug and pick up either some authentic Roush or Saleen 18's :D