DenseCharger Question!

• Sponsors (?)

I have a Densecharger CAI and thought it was a decent upgrade over the factory air filter setup. I can't tell exactly how much I gained with it (no baseline performed before/after the densecharger), but when you're trying to squeeze out every last bit of horsepower from your motor, it won't hurt you...be warned though, you won't gain as much on a NA motor when compared to blown motor. There's plenty of other choices too: WMS, BBK, MAC, or you can make your own (Home Depot parts)...

The important thing to remember is to draw your air from a cool source when installing a CAI system (the "sticking an exposed air filter element under the hood" theory can work AGAINST you, especially during the summertime. The underhood air temps will make the inlet air temp skyrocket. Run a search for user "postban" - he did a comparo complete with temperature measurements on this topic, maybe a year or so ago).

WHITE94COBRA said:
I like my densecharger on my 94 cobra, its been good for about 5 ponies. What really sold me was the customer service I got from John Demolet at the factory; nice guy and wont sell you anything you dont need.

I couldn't agree more with you about Mr. Demolet. He shipped me an additional part of tubing (at no cost) to me after writing to him. The guy takes care of his customer's problems. On top of the outstanding customer service, he's a one-man operation last time I checked, so it makes it even more refreshing to know there are still certain vendors out there who truly DO care about their products and customers in the sometimes "shady" aftermarket world. :cheers: