dental insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

jl_thornburg

May 21, 2004
I just started working for a company that sells dental coverage. It is called AmeriPlan. You can sign up for just a single and pay 11.95/month or a whole family for 19.95/month no matter if there is 2 people or 50 people the price is still the same. And you not only get dental coverage but also chriopractic, discounts on perscriptions, and vision. If you are interested you can visit our web site at www.mybenefitsplus.com/jthornburg or www.iboplus.com/jthornburg or www.joelucy.simpleasabc.com any one of these will give you all the details and if you still have questions just email us at [email protected] or call at 405-612-5326 and we will anwser all your questions. If you want to become a broker and sell AmeriPlan just like us look at the www.iboplus.com/jthornburg site and it will give you all the information you need. It costs 110 to start and that includes automatic coverage, informational package to help you get started, your own internet site already pre set up for you so you can keep in contact with your brokers under you and your members under you. After your intinal cost it will 50/month and that covers a 35 dollar coverage and 15 dollar internet site fee. That still covers everyone in your house hold no matter how many people you have in your house or even if they are related. I hope you are interested. Thanks Lucinda and Joe.

• Sponsors (?)

Dental Coverage??? Cmon, I thought I was gonna hear some great story about how you lost your teeth racin a ricer or somethin :nonono:

What a disappointment :nonono:

Paying for benifits? Hell NO, I work union, its part of my benifit package! I have nice affordable co-payment. Only bad thing, is if your laid off for a while, you lose your benifits and gotta work back the hours.

JimBowy said:
Get your :bs: off the forums... and don't give any excuses again about your "wife" posting this offer... :notnice:

lol Jimbo, I don't even know this dude (I wasn't the original poster)....but for a while I was self-employed and had NO insurance...so I got this thing and it saved me about 600$ in dentist bills in 2002, and at least that again in 2003. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a cleaning that only costs 30 bucks a visit is less than 60....

In other words, it's worth looking into if you don't have insurance...

I think people's skepticism has gotten out of hand anymore concerning the internet. (Although most of the time I can't blame them)

Luckily I work for a Fortune 500 now that pays nearly 100% insurance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.