dental insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
helix007 said:
lol Jimbo, I don't even know this dude (I wasn't the original poster)....but for a while I was self-employed and had NO insurance...so I got this thing and it saved me about 600$ in dentist bills in 2002, and at least that again in 2003. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a cleaning that only costs 30 bucks a visit is less than 60....

In other words, it's worth looking into if you don't have insurance...

I think people's skepticism has gotten out of hand anymore concerning the internet. (Although most of the time I can't blame them)

Luckily I work for a Fortune 500 now that pays nearly 100% insurance :D

It's the forum(s) that he decided to post this in that has everyone so skeptical. I really don't think this guy gives a damn about your dental insurance. It's the bit after that about becoming a broker under him (read into it a little and see what I mean) that hacks me off. This is the same old clap-trap, pyramid scheme that has been alive for years and years and refuses to die. I seriously question the motivation of someone who would use the fact that you may not have inusrance to tempt you into investing in such a scheme.

:bs: if you ask me.

• Sponsors (?)

stangbear427 said:
No, guys, whether this is legit or not, whether he gives a crap about our well being or not,the point is:

...WTF is this doing in 5.0 TECH!?

:cheers:
I'm with you...
:spam: :spam: :spam:

This clown needs to go blow himself.... isn't there a way for a moderator to delete this caca?

Hey guys! I couldn't agree more about this being in the wrong forum. I just took the time to look at the other posts he made in the V-6, 4-cyl, classic and other forums on stangnet. This was not a mistake made by his wife. Yeah, I'm pissed! But think about it; if even one of us buys into this scheme, he got what he wanted. Besides, I'm just trying to keep some poor guy from making the same mistake that thousands of others have made and been screwed until a moderator gets this garbage off of here.

Go away and View attachment 523671
kenny.gif

Attachments

• kenny.gif
    kenny.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 58
Right...?! This is insane. It is specifically against the rules to do that too, and still nothing. It hasn't even been moved out of tech. Oh well, free post. I was just talking to JadeFalcon awhile ago about what it takes to be a mod, since sirsureshot39 has offered so many times and has so much free time on his hands and for some reason he isn't; Jade said that it's because they have enough mods to do the job right now already. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I like him and he seems like a cool guy, but I'm starting to wonder about where he got his higher info on that call...

Status
Not open for further replies.