desert bound

Hef5.0weisen

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Mar 5, 2004
NorthWest Florida
yep, headed to the desert...again. Leaving Monday night, get back late Feb. early March. I'll probably wind up at every little airfield over there, should be fun (for lack of better terms). Weather is usually pretty hot, gonna miss the Holidays, but it's cool. In the end I'll probably have about 10,000 extra when I get back, that' gonna turn into a new Xterra (down payment) and some goodies for the mustang. well...good luck to all and your current projects, check back with ya's in march.
Later
Brian

• Sponsors (?)

Can't believe I didn't get to this earlier....

Where ya headed dude? If it's Afghanistan, bring an extra fleece, it does get pretty chilly over there the past few years, last year I ended up trading my winter fleece with a Marine for his combat hat...lol He was headed up to the mountains and his hummer was full of snow that fell through the hatch...us Canadians have more winter kit than summer kit, so it turned out pretty well

Otherwise, keep your head up, (but down low at the same time), and give us lots of updates when you get the chances. If you're headed to Afghanistan, and if you end up at Camp Julien, stop in the Canadian Commcen, find a guy named Shaun Clapp, tell him you know me, and he'll give you all the phone time and internet use you need...

Take care man, and be safe :canada: :cheers: :flag: :nice:

Godspeed you back. And thanks for trying to keep us safe over here by defending us over there. The man literally stands in the way of terrorists to save our butts and I say thanks like it is enough..They should be paying you more than $10k..but then again service to your country can never quite be repaid enough. Sincere thanks from me and my family.:hail2: :flag: :nice: