Despite popular belief.....

Busted07

I need my gorilla to be about an inch longer.
Nov 15, 2005
There are still good people left in the world. With all the stuff you hear about people being scammed and taken for money, its always good to know that there are still honest good people out there. I put a thread up a week or so ago about trying to find some brackets for my truck at a decent price. The same day, StangNet member "Brian15" replied to the thread telling me he could get me a better deal than the one i got. I admit i was nervous, but decided to paypal him the money and hope for the best. He kept up with me as far as him ordering the parts, advised me when he received them, and advised me of when they were shipped to me. I received the parts in great condition last night, and just wanted to publicly thank Brian15 for proving to me that there are still good people out there.

Thanks again man!!

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Lol the first thing I bought from a person through forums was a set of heads (before the TFS kit, ended up selling them again) you could imagine how I felt when I sent someone a check for 1,300$. Turned out to be a really good guy, he had a lot of feed back on corral anyways already.