Detailed my cobra again...Optimum Polish + Blue Natty's (major DUW)

Discussion in 'Mustang Sound & Shine All' started by spree, Jun 12, 2005.

1. If you don't end up with that DA buffer, try using a red fine cutting pad made for the buffers, with some swirl mark remover by hand. That will work unless your scratches are deep.

Otherwise, the buffer + that pad will take care of the job for sure. I use 3M swirl mark remover, it's a very light abrasive and won't get you into too much trouble :)

2. Ahh excellent. So the PC+3M Hand Glaze will get rid of the scratches/swirls? The scratches are in the clearcoat btw.
  3. Gets most of them out for me. The only ones you can see now, you've got to be RIGHT there looking at. From a few feet away it looks mint. No one notices, really, just me.
  4. that car is sweet looking!, it does help that it is an 04 rather then a lil older, but i just hope the interior looks as perfect as the exterior does...4-5 hours, yeash, in this texas heat, i cant commit that to my car
  5. I have a 1989 mustang(black) and the paint has seen better days. When i bought it, it had tons on oxidation on it. After doing the meg step 1,2,3 it still does not have that shine i want. Like your cobra spree. Is it possible to get that shine and minor stratch marks out with the poorboys products? I Also have a buffer so what would be the price of all the same products and pads you used?
  6. haha, i am too.

looks reaaaally nice. how long did it take?
  7. 5 hours if i recall correctly.