Detroit Area Mustang guys

:nice: Wasteland here.

A few shots from Woodward, did the whole loop from the fairgrounds, through Pontiac and back to 8 Mile on the motorcycle. Very fun this year.

MLAV PHOTOGRAPHY

A few other shots from the shows this year - Mike's Car Pics!
Nice!

It sucks that I missed it this year. Kind of hard to make it living in Atlanta now.:D

I still remember your 40th vert from the 2004 cruise when we were parked next to each other.:nice:

177.jpg

My car looks a little different now.:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Come here little rat bastard, come get yourself some peanut butter...POP!

You don't f@&% with a man's vehicles.
:lol:

Man, when I lived up there, those bastards made a nest under the hood of my Contour when I didn't drive it for one winter. I went to change the oil and noticed they built a house using my engine compartment.

Luckily, they didn't chew any wiring harnesses.

:lol:

Man, when I lived up there, those bastards made a nest under the hood of my Contour when I didn't drive it for one winter. I went to change the oil and noticed they built a house using my engine compartment.

Luckily, they didn't chew any wiring harnesses.

For some reason, Contours seem to be prone to mice invasions. I have my SVT parked in the driveway right in front of where the little rats were running. Everytime it snows, I see squirrel-rat tracks disappear under the front fascia.

Well i am not from the Detroit area but i do live in Edwardsburg Michigan....I am looking to hang out this summer....We just bought our house and i was thinking about having a big cookout and hangout this summer....We have lots of room to park cars...I think it would be cool....Also have stang and will travel.....LOL