Dez Racing - Seekonk, Ma. - Rules

Tat98Cobra

Founding Member
Nov 2, 2002
Well, just wanted to let you New England guys and gals - Ive been doing business with Dez Racing for a few years now. Each and everytime I have been 100% satisfied with their work and customer support. I recently had them weld in some full length MM subframe connectors, installed the billetflow diff brace, strange shocks with adapters, and the LFP heat exchanger. Let me tell you, Brian was as meticulous as always. I cannot say enough good about these guys. I have had work done by other local shops (before meeting Dez) and they are a complete joke compared to them. I trust absolutely nobody - not even the dealership - with my car but I would not hesitate to leave my car with Dez for as long as it took. If anyone is looking for a great speedshop that not only does all the installs, but also has a dyno + tuning - look no further. Dez Racing

• Sponsors (?)

Tat98Cobra said:
I have had work done by other local shops (before meeting Dez) and they are a complete joke compared to them. I trust absolutely nobody - not even the dealership - with my car but I would not hesitate to leave my car with Dez for as long as it took. If anyone is looking for a great speedshop that not only does all the installs, but also has a dyno + tuning - look no further. Dez Racing

Damn! You mean I just had a low 8 sec drag radial car built by a Joke shop? [email protected]. This shop built and fabricated the entire car less the 25.5 spec cage. They did the motor, tranny, wiring, plumbing, scaling etc....I thought it was a fantastic job. Although I hear Dez is an awesome shop that deservers the praise he has earned. I don't believe I spent my hard earned savings at a "Joke" shop. Quite the opposite. I went to a "Speed Shop" to build a race car not stick a bunch of bolt on items on my car. The shop owner I had do my work utterly amazes me with his Performance racing knowledge. I have heard the same of Mike Dezotel but I have never met him.
Your post was a great one up to the point you felt the need to bash other shops again. But that's ok because I know you weren't referring to the shop that did my work. My blue coupe will be at NED and LVD many times this summer. I invite anyone to stop by and inspect the craftsmanship of their work. Thanks Eric!

A Satisfied Customer.........

VineyardStang said:
Damn! You mean I just had a low 8 sec drag radial car built by a Joke shop? [email protected]. This shop built and fabricated the entire car less the 25.5 spec cage. They did the motor, tranny, wiring, plumbing, scaling etc....I thought it was a fantastic job. Although I hear Dez is an awesome shop that deservers the praise he has earned. I don't believe I spent my hard earned savings at a "Joke" shop. Quite the opposite. I went to a "Speed Shop" to build a race car not stick a bunch of bolt on items on my car. The shop owner I had do my work utterly amazes me with his Performance racing knowledge. I have heard the same of Mike Dezotel but I have never met him.
Your post was a great one up to the point you felt the need to bash other shops again. But that's ok because I know you weren't referring to the shop that did my work. My blue coupe will be at NED and LVD many times this summer. I invite anyone to stop by and inspect the craftsmanship of their work. Thanks Eric!

A Satisfied Customer.........

You are in need of some medication sir.....