DHL stopped by today

y2k2GT

Mar 1, 2007
Moyock, NC
New Brakes

Got some new brakes today, $395.65 delivered. Got them from buyfordracing .com, I think they turned out great. Just waiting on the rear upgrade from Steeda, going to paint the rear caliper this weekend. What you guys think?

Before
100_6082.jpg

100_6085.jpg

New kit
100_6083.jpg

100_6086.jpg

100_6088.jpg

After
100_6089.jpg

100_6091.jpg

100_6094.jpg

100_6095.jpg

100_6097.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Stops alot better, 13" rotors help. They are basically cobra brakes. What decal are we talking about? This is the wifes car, she picked out everything on it, she's a car chick and I love her for it.

Yeah I cant stand the Pony logo either. I just dont like the way it looks. I'd much rather have Cobra written on it, but I think they are more expensive, even though they are the same brakes.

i think he meant the "mustang gt" and checkered flag across the side of the car and i'd have to agree, it doesn't look good

the pony on the caliper looks nice. i love them just for that reason

hey i just ordered the bullitt kit from buyfordracing also but received the 10 anniversary cobra kit instead, i really dont feel like going through the hassle of sending it back for the bullitt so i'll just put these on. Only thing is my rotors came in a ford motorsports box and look different, the rotor hat looks like its already painted silver, its def. 13 inch vented and it said brembo rotors on teh invoice, anyone else have different rotors with there kit.

It's all good some people like the decal on the car and some don't. Like I said it's the wifes car and she loves it just the way it is, I drive an 01 Lightning and get what I want for it. It's cool, she picks the parts and I put them on. As far as the install, it was a piece of cake. Took only about an hour and diffenetly improves stopping power and the pony in more of itched in to the caliper or they used a stencil and pealed it off after they painted it. I'll paint the hat soon, going to paint the rear caliper to match the front tomarrow.