Diablo Computer Programer

• Sponsors (?)

killbee said:
I would shy away from them IMO, look at the posts on modulardords.com under diablo tech and you will see alot of unhappy people.I think they need a lesson in customer service IMO.
There was a huge post about it on here about 2 months ago. They keep pushing back the release date. They took several orders but have yet to deliver one to a customer. I myself can't use it, but as with all good things that first come out...the love gets spread sooner or later. I would go SuperChip Tuner. They are pretty much the best out there from what I hear. A great thing about them, they HAVE the product!! :rlaugh:

jason1320 said:
Has anyone here tried the Diablo Predator tuner? It looks good and it has to be better than my stupid jet chip. Any testimonials? :banana:

Call T&J's. He can flash your computer, and I think it's like $200. You have to send the computer in to them, and it's a pain to get out, but I've heard great things about it. I'll have mine back in a week or so. Just giving you an option to consider. :D

I say my stupid Jet Chip because it blows. I get more horsepower from my
K&N sticker! :nonono: As for mailing in my computer to have it flashed, that's not an option. I have to drive my car to work so I can pay for it! :shrug: I might look in to the super chip tuner though.