Diablo Predator Question

02mingreyGT

Jan 4, 2004
Portales, NM
Hey everybody, well i just recieved my 4.10 gears in the mail the other day and will be installing them shortly. My question is i currently have a diablo sport chip and i dont wanna mess with the hassle of sending it in to get reprogrammed and waste alot of time and extra money, so i was just thinking to use my friends new diablo sport predator tuner and reprogram my computer with that instead. The thing is he has a V6 and ive read it should work somewhere but im not positive. Help me out :D

• Sponsors (?)

i just got mine and it only says v8 on the box, but you could check on the site you never no. Any way it only work on one car at a time, so unless your friend give it to you, it's worthless. When you put a tune in, the predator keep the original setting of the car for security purpose and unless you put those back in you can not us it on another car.
:bang: :bang:

Maybe someone can help me out. No one seems to know much about these things. First off I did some data logging with the predator but for some reason I cant upload it onto my computer. I have all the cables and Ive read the directions. They say to go to diagnostics then to Data Streaming, but I dont have an option that says Data Streaming. Also how do you adjust the a/f ratios and how do I set my fan temp to 180*. Thanks to whoever can help me.

03gtmustang said:
Maybe someone can help me out. No one seems to know much about these things. First off I did some data logging with the predator but for some reason I cant upload it onto my computer. I have all the cables and Ive read the directions. They say to go to diagnostics then to Data Streaming, but I dont have an option that says Data Streaming. Also how do you adjust the a/f ratios and how do I set my fan temp to 180*. Thanks to whoever can help me.

sreaming is for real time monitoring with a computer but i don't seem to have it either...but i have seen strange thing when i was playing with my computer.

i will have to check but upload is in another menu i know i had a hard time finding it.

??? for a/f and fan temp you should go in modify tune ..it is in the same menu as install tune.