Diablo Sport Predator ?

Tony01GT

Dec 16, 2002
Orland Park, IL
I want to get the diablo sport predator so that I can correct my speedometer and tune my car a little bit.
My question is can I keep using it to tune after I do more modds? Does it show the air fuel ratio?
My modds are Longtube headers, o/r H-pipe, magnapacks, k&N, and by the time I get my car out of storage I will be putting on 3.73's, aluminum D/S, C&L upper intake plenum, and 70mm TB.
So I want to be able to tune it for every modd as they come because i will have everything except the TB when i start tuning.I want to further tune after everything.

thanks~
Tony

• Sponsors (?)

You are gonna have to wait a few weeks, it's not out yet...I already ordered mine and will be one of the first GTs with it. Yes you can do all that stuff, thats the beauty of the programmer is because you can play with it as you get more mods done to your car.

dragginuts said:
You are gonna have to wait a few weeks, it's not out yet...I already ordered mine and will be one of the first GTs with it. Yes you can do all that stuff, thats the beauty of the programmer is because you can play with it as you get more mods done to your car.
How much are you paying? Where are you getting it from?