Did a burnout...got 4 tickets...

Sorry dude....bettr pick up one of these. You'll be using it for a while

Bus_pass.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I shouldn't say this.....but if you even get a ticket for no insurance....Go home and buy it online before midnight. They wont go threw the research of seeing if you got the card before or after the infraction that day. Say "i just got it out of storage and insured it that day". In my younger days i can say ive beat a no insurance ticket 2-3 times this way.

+1. :rlaugh: It works.

Laser SVT ur right. Dallas would've taken the stang.
I think whats gonna happen is I will pay the state a surcharge of $150 a year for 3 years. I went and got insurance as soon as I found out I had been driving around without it. That still blows my mind. I've never had a lapse in coverage. I always have full coverage with all the perks and it sucks that I dont pay $80 for it anymore.

As far as the inspection ticket goes I should be able to dismiss that cause today I went and had some cheap exhaust priced from a local shop that I use. Even though I sell the stuff I don't have the system I want on hand and don't have time to wait for shipping. So I'll go for the cheap stuff for now and I'm looking at $260 for mufflers and pipes.

Jeremy that sucks that you got pulled over trying to get to your burning house. I think I would have kept going. Thats crazy!

Anyways, we will see how my court visit goes. ;)

Went to court today. Here's how it went...

-Unsafe start ticket-$152. I paid in full and did a 90 day probation so it won't go on my record unless I get another ticket within the 90 day period.

Speeding ticket- $157. Paid in full and 90 day probation.

Inspection ticket-$20 dismissal fee. I got it inspected on Wednesday.

Insurance ticket- $270-I got a 2 week extension because I'm still battling with the insurance company about taking my payments this whole time but saying my policy cancelled in January. If I win I just pay a $20 dismissal fee.

So in all I had to shell out $329 in tickets but even more for getting the car inspected.

LESSON LEARNED- A STOP sign does NOT mean Spin Tires On Pavement!:rolleyes:

I have total experience in this. I had a 89 Firebird and got caught kickin the back out. Cop pulled me over. Got a ticket for spinnin wheels. Anything for speed exhibition is not good. but we all know that. In delaware if u get that twice within 3 years, you lose your license for a year. I had to get a workers permit and everything. I was immature. Youll probably get in big trouble, but at the end of it youll respect your license way more then you ever thought. Do a lot of cosmetic work on your car. Have fun, look good. and dont do nothing crazy unless its at the track. My insurance is MUCH better bc of that too. GOOD LUCK!