Did a website update

67Thunder

Jun 19, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
Been pretty busy number of months, in fact year. Have not done much posting on the forums and did not update the website for a long time. Anyway I have been working on it for a couple weeks. Literally added hundreds of pics, and renovated the pages to make it a little easier to navigate
Check it out Pacific Thunder Your feedback is appricated.

Car is presently at the paint shop, waiting to get the jambs, trunk and engine compartment painted. Have the new FR500 wheels and tires mounted and ready to go on the car (probably keep the originals until the car gets the final paint)

I had the trunk and hood back in my garage block sanding the high build primer. Hood looks pretty good, Trunk has some more work and maybe more sanding to go. Man I HATE sanding. I know it will be worth it, but it takes so long.

Flip side the paint shop is doing a really nice job with the prep work on the car.

I am anxious to see colour on the car and finally start bolting parts back on

• Sponsors (?)

Have to commend you on the choice, and quality of sound, for the opening page song.
Great site, you guys have done a heck of a job, both on the web page and the car. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Looks great. I am doing the same thing with my 67 FB, 3 years into it and I am getting the car home for final block sanding then I am going to take it to the paint shop. Good luck and I look forward to watching your progress.