Did anyone see the Overhaulin of the '05 Mustang this week?

The girl that used to be on it...Her agent wanted too much money and the show didn't renew her contract. There was a post about it in the 05' forum. Yes, the husband on that episode was a complete jerk...And deserved to have it on pimp my ride and come back looking like a rice rocket...Not on Overhaulin'. When he was bitching about the stripes they should have pushed it into the street and in front of a bus. I was mad watching that. I did think the wife was pretty calm though when they were scamming her. But it's obvious that to her it's more a mode of transportation to her.

• Sponsors (?)

well Damn i liked Cortney, cause she got down and actually helped take the damn cars apart. That's a dream girl in my book.. I hate she let her agent talk her out of a job...
We should start a Stangnet TV show and get her to host it ( nekid).

hey didn't the hubby admit to being an Ahole once he saw the stripes?

I'm a little late but I just saw the rerun last night and didn't think much of it. The car was awesome, and those wheels, :drool: too bad they only make them in 20s. I didn't have a problem with either of them, the husband was a prick at first but when he saw the car, he admitted he was wrong and just admired it. The wife was pretty cool and one lucky beaaatch. I hope she doesn't mess it up tho. Like the guy said, they can overhaul anyone, so I'm signing up and if they choose me, I'll just pretend. :D

I think they did an '05 because Foose is building them and wanted to advertise. There is NO WAY that car, that woman, or her husband needed tobe overhauled.
This was purely publicity for Foose and his Stallion project with Unique.
There was no way this show compared with any of the shows that they overhauled cars that had emotional value to the owners....

95Vert said:
I'm a little late but I just saw the rerun last night and didn't think much of it. The car was awesome, and those wheels, :drool: too bad they only make them in 20s. I didn't have a problem with either of them, the husband was a prick at first but when he saw the car, he admitted he was wrong and just admired it. The wife was pretty cool and one lucky beaaatch. I hope she doesn't mess it up tho. Like the guy said, they can overhaul anyone, so I'm signing up and if they choose me, I'll just pretend. :D

i'll sign you up if you sign me up. maybe we'll even get a "double overhaulin'" episode! we can use the "two poor college kids" theme, hehe.

GRGT1994 said:
That new girl/host = teh suck. Where is Courtney?

Yeah ,what happened to Courtney?I did a brief search a short while back,but couldn`t find an answer.

Courtney was/is hot,no doub`t...but beyond that,she really made that show come alive with the way she acted/talked on the show.