DID someone say Electrical System?????

I just started work on my electrical system while waiting for my PA performance alternator. I went with the 160amp which they don't list. After talking to the tech, 200 was just too much for my needs........

I moved the battery to the trunk, put in a few curcuit breakers, fuse block, and next week I will put in my 100 Farad capacitor.

The batt box is ugly becuase it will be hidden. I couldn't justify $100+ on something you will never see. I am have a panel built to cover everything from the trunk view, and the delete covers the car view. Just FYI.........

Any ideas are welcome. Still in the early stages of wireing. I went with 2ga from the alt back. Seems to be enough.

Fender mounted Circuit breaker
803618_107_full.jpg

803618_108_full.jpg

803618_109_full.jpg

100 Farad Capacitor
803618_114_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Zero Signal said:
Anyone can run some wires, it's all about how clean it's done. Circuit breakers rule. I'n glad I went with it over the fuse setup.

Yeah, I don't even have a use for the fuses yet. I may never have one. I just used the block for wiring the battery to the capacitor.

Circuit breakers are deffinetly the way to go. They are so cheap on ebay its not even funny. High amp fuses are alomst 10 bucks sometimes. I got both breakers for 40........

Once it is done it will be super clean. I am a nut about wiring. Most alarms I put in can't be seen. I can't stand a bad install.

Once I am done everything will be zip tied, loomed, and hidden.......

Nice work shane!! Looks good. Im debating whether or not to put my battery in the trunk and if i do, i will for sure need your help! Shane does great wiring i wish i had those kind of skills.

Off Topic: I picked up the TKO today and it looks great!!!!