Diesel Kills! Let's see them!

Well I guess you gotta look at truck guys just like any other hot rodder. Sometimes the guy that mods a diesel truck also happens to own a Mustang, as most of the time, an F250/350 is the tow rig of choice. Out one side of my mouth, I find nothing funny about a bunch of goobs doing what was done to the girl walking down the street. At the same time, I've been in my friends F350 while he was towing my or his race car and we smoked (and laughed at) somebody that (cut us off, was dragging their ass, or whatever other traffic related "injury") we thought we suffered to justify dumping a cloud of black smoke on/in front of the guilty party. So I am guilty of doing the same. And I do like to watch the unlimited diesel class tractor pulls once in a blue moon,But that don't make no redneck.

Whether somebody mods a truck, custom, or rice, to them that stuff is as cool as we think our junk is. I don't like most of it, but to each their own, Variety is the spice of life.
Most of the time I'm doggin' something or somebody, it's right here. It's not because they're different,...it's because they're not different enough.

• Sponsors (?)

Well I guess you gotta look at truck guys just like any other hot rodder. Sometimes the guy that mods a diesel truck also happens to own a Mustang, as most of the time, an F250/350 is the tow rig of choice. Out one side of my mouth, I find nothing funny about a bunch of goobs doing what was done to the girl walking down the street. At the same time, I've been in my friends F350 while he was towing my or his race car and we smoked (and laughed at) somebody that (cut us off, was dragging their ass, or whatever other traffic related "injury") we thought we suffered to justify dumping a cloud of black smoke on/in front of the guilty party. So I am guilty of doing the same. And I do like to watch the unlimited diesel class tractor pulls once in a blue moon,But that don't make no redneck.

Whether somebody mods a truck, custom, or rice, to them that stuff is as cool as we think our junk is. I don't like most of it, but to each their own, Variety is the spice of life.
Most of the time I'm doggin' something or somebody, it's right here. It's not because they're different,...it's because they're not different enough.

So you're THAT guy. :nonono:

:p

Around here you have a bunch of @$$ jockeys that think its hilarious to pull up next to you when your window is down in their 'straight chip n pipe' lol, diesels and fill your ride full of smoke and then run their mouths all night long how they would dust our little fox bodies all night long and blah blah blah, but wont put money where their mouth is, hence why lilberx wanted to see some vids of people dusting them...

You gotta know that if anything, I will always choose the side that's a little..... different. :confused:

You?!? Say it ain't so!

Speaking of which... :offtopic:

I think I'm going to start trolling the JYs for an Edge that some soccer mom wrecked while talking on her cell. See what I can get that Eco motor, ECU, and harness for. :O_o:

I'll admit that it was probably wrong to write the statement the way I did. Unfortunately, none of you know me personally. Otherwise, you'd know it was a joke because I fall into that category too. With that said, I also live outside of Houston where all the rich lawyers/oil execs/blah blah blah live who have wives who ride horses. All of their brat ass kids drive new powerstrokes/cummins/duramaxes and think its cool to chip/straight pipe their trucks and act like the fools talked about previously. So no, its not just country folks.

I do secretly ponder putting a 5.9 cummins in my car sometimes.... :nonono:

Reactions: 1 user
I'll admit that it was probably wrong to write the statement the way I did. Unfortunately, none of you know me personally. Otherwise, you'd know it was a joke because I fall into that category too. With that said, I also live outside of Houston where all the rich lawyers/oil execs/blah blah blah live who have wives who ride horses. All of their brat ass kids drive new powerstrokes/cummins/duramaxes and think its cool to chip/straight pipe their trucks and act like the fools talked about previously. So no, its not just country folks.

I do secretly ponder putting a 5.9 cummins in my car sometimes.... :nonono:

It seems the sooped up diesel truck thing is the rich redneck rice. Yes there are fast diesel trucks. There are also fast civics. Lots of both, few and far between is a fast one. There are true gear heads and then there are just posers. Anyone can plug in a programmer and hit "program".

These punks in their trucks are mostly bully type characters, who like to mess with what they can. Come out and roll where those who are really about it (know their stuff and have spent equal money on thier gas engines) and they will be reminded that they are driving trucks designed for hauling things. Promise you that.

Reactions: 1 user
These punks in their trucks are mostly bully type characters, who like to mess with what they can. Come out and roll where those who are really about it (know their stuff and have spent equal money on thier gas engines) and they will be reminded that they are driving trucks designed for hauling things. Promise you that.[/quote]

True that, i just wish more of them would line up instead of running their mouths!