Differences between 1999 and 2001 cobra....

Octane

103 said:
I was running 93 pump gas. And I have no idea about fitment. My X had to be cut down and modified to work with the BBKs.
Man, I wish I could get 93 octane out here. The closest I can come is to buy expensive 100 octane, and mix it with crummy 91. That gets pricey, especially at $4.50 a gallon. I drive the car only on the weekends, but it still gets pricey, because I drive it Hard those 2 days. I had it tuned on 2-3 gallons of 100 octane and the rest was 91, comes out to about 92. That's probably why you guys with such great gas dyno a little higher than we do out here. You can advance the timing more. What can I say, I'm jelous.

How much HP did you pick up with the LT's.

Late

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know how much I picked up. Did the LTs a year ago and my last dyno before that was another year previous. I dynoed (with only the X-pipe) at 295 rwhp and 308 rwtq SAE. My second dyno was at the tune a few weeks ago.

With these mods and 92 Octane gas I made 319RWHP SAE while still n/a:

Kook LT headers, o/r H, and Flowmasters
Steeda pulleys
WMS CAI w/ 95mm MAF
P&P intake
4.10 gears
Tune (no agressive timing or a/f ratio, tuning only netted me 4 additional RWHP)

:nice:

I like the power I make now though!!!! :D

54life said:
I apologize.....the dude needs to learn some respect
He's a troublemaker, just ignore him. I know it's hard not to sometimes.

I admire all you men and women who are defending this country. If I could be there, I would. I'm 38, but I keep myself in top shape. God bless you. If they ever decide to draft guys my age, I'll be ready.

DON'T MESS WITH THE U.S.
FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE, IT ALWAYS COMES WITH A PRICE. Unfortunately,that means human beings.