Different 05 Mustang Models

inferno9898

May 17, 2003
Pretty dumb question, but I drive a 00 GT, and I'm seeing all the new mustangs on the road, but really don't know anything about them. Are there any telltale differences between GTs and V6's like there were in the past? Also, are there any models out yet besides those two? I saw a bright yellow 2005 with some kind of black paint scheme, and was wondering if it represented a certain type of model. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

V6 has no foglights from the factory in 05. also, the fake gas cap on the trunk has the pony, while the GT has foglights and GT on the fake gas cap. the V6 also has black rocker mouldings and the GT is painted. only the V6 came from the factory with side stripes......

Four models, GT coupe, GT convertible, V6 coupe, V6 convertible. Fog lights is the BIG giveaway. So are GT badges. The V6 coupes have no badges. Rear emblem says GT for the GT. Rear emblem for a V6 has the running pony. By the way, I keep hearing people refer to the V6 as an LX. Ford has not used the term LX for many years. And when Ford did, it was possible to get an LX with a V8 engine but not GT trim.

guys you forgot the dual exhust on the GT single on the V6 and the Wheel Options, the interior seats weather cloth or leather is diffrent in the V6 and the GT