do a favor for a future mustang owner? PLEASE STANGNET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

85ragtop said:
I remember one party half the senior class was in the woods boozin and the cops showed. Nobody got caught except this one kid mike who thought he could evade the cops by hiding in the river lol they caught him and he never lived it down.

RsStanG1987 said:
I remember one party half the senior class was in the woods boozin and the cops showed. Nobody got caught except this one kid mike who thought he could evade the cops by hiding in the river lol they caught him and he never lived it down.
lol In the river, he must have been wasted.

85ragtop said:
There was one time someone who shall remain nameless thought he had wings and jumped off a balcony. And no he did not fly.
One night when i was in college i live in an apartment building that was all college kids. The guys upstairs had a huge party. They had 3 kegs of beer. When thoose kegs kicked we all played donkey kong on the stairs until an empty keg and a drunk kid got put through a wall. :rlaugh: oh man the joys of underage drinking.

RsStanG1987 said:
One night when i was in college i live in an apartment building that was all college kids. The guys upstairs had a huge party. They had 3 kegs of beer. When thoose kegs kicked we all played donkey kong on the stairs until an empty keg and a drunk kid got put through a wall. :rlaugh: oh man the joys of underage drinking.
:lol: I can just some kid getting pushed through a wall.

RsStanG1987 said:

There was a riot at my school when I was a senior after home coming. Everyone was fighting all over the school, a ton of cops showed up and started pepper spraying and arresting people, me and my buddys got the fudge out of the as fast as we could.

795.0pacecar said:
There was a riot at my school when I was a senior after home coming. Everyone was fighting all over the school, a ton of cops showed up and started pepper spraying and arresting people, me and my buddys got the fudge out of the as fast as we could.
Were from a pretty rural area in PA the cops are all kids who graduated 2 years before us who were still trying to be cool.

795.0pacecar said:
LOL, these were all the "urban gangstas" who had something to prove after the game.
We had 1 kid who acted like that and I hit him in the head with my english book 3 weeks into the school year and he never did that again. Theres only so much Gangsta i can take at 8am..

RsStanG1987 said:
We had 1 kid who acted like that and I hit him in the head with my english book 3 weeks into the school year and he never did that again. Theres only so much Gangsta i can take at 8am..

omg you want gangsta central. first period shop class. the teach just wants to run there arms threw the radial arm saw :rlaugh:. o and he told the gansatas that if they don't stop calling each other *****s( no offence to the people on the site) becasue your both white that i am going to chop your balls of and hang them around your neck..

shop class first period is the bomb. freinds are all there, the teacher is crazy. but drives a couple pretty sweet cars.

ryan218 said:
omg you want gangsta central. first period shop class. the teach just wants to run there arms threw the radial arm saw :rlaugh:. o and he told the gansatas that if they don't stop calling each other *****s( no offence to the people on the site) becasue your both white that i am going to chop your balls of and hang them around your neck..

shop class first period is the bomb. freinds are all there, the teacher is crazy. but drives a couple pretty sweet cars.

lol now youre gonna try and be his friend now.

Status
Not open for further replies.