DO NOT BUY FROM SIMI VALLEY FORD!

Guys, I started this thread, you have all forgot about the original post, it is not about the fact that dealers are charging ADMs on shelbys, that is understandable, it is the fact that the idiot I talked to at Simi Valley Ford flat out told me that the car will be worth 500,000.00 dollars in 3-4 years! That is the issue. Dealers and salesman, the majority are stupid, they think us mustang buyers are not educated on this. Believe me, how stupid do they think I am believing an 07 shelby will be worth a half a million bucks in 3-4 years, for god sakes a 35+ year old GT500, in absolute perfect original condition is not even worth 1/2 of that. It just pisses me off when these idiot salespersons say stuff like that to justify their 76,000.00 price for the shelby. i asked him why he did not buy it at that and hold it for 3-4 years and then sell it for 1/2 mil, but he did not respond, that says it all. Anyhow, the adms are going down, you can get a shelby at most dealers now for 55-59K vs 75K+ last month. It will be sticker in about 3-4 months in my opinion.

• Sponsors (?)

rans00vert said:
Simi valley ford here in southern california has a red GT500 coupe for sale in the local LA Times newpaper. I called to see what the asking price was, and the sales idiot said $76,000. I said 30,000 over sticker still? He said, "yes these cars will be worth a HALF A MILLION dollars in 3-4 years, you will see". I called him dillusional, and hung up the phone. DO NOT buy from idiots like this! Does anyone know a car worth 500,000 when it is 3-4 years old? Maybe a bugatti, or some ultraexotic, but unfortunately not our beloved 07 shelby. I did not catch his name, otherwise I would have posted it also. I invite you all to call and rip this dealership, 800-401-6291

Wow that is really stupid. But the only thing I can think this guy is thinking. Is that Carroll Shelby is going to die with in the next few years. Which in turn will make all these f-ing yuppes go out and pay stupid prices for all his stuff.