Do OEM Bullitts fit?

apex827

Dec 14, 2008
Florida
Do OEM 17x8 Bullitts with +30mm offset/ 5.72in backspace fit on a fox without rubbing?

Right now i have 17x9 Cobras with a +24mm offset/5.95in backspace and if i turn the wheel all the way the inside of the wheel rubs on the control arm.

• Sponsors (?)

not sure on the back spacing thing but my experience.

if the bullits are from a sn95 car then yes they will fit. if you car is lowered then the front will probably rub a little at full clock. Mine rubbed but it was barely noticable and I couldnt tell you where they rubbed at.

buillts from s197 will not fit.

They will fit and rub about the same. The 17X8' and 245-45 tire I had on the front of my black notchback with 94 spindles,( which those spindles increase track width 5mm) still rubbed on the K-frame on a full turn.

I had 17X8's with the same 245-45 tire on my yellow notch with 96-04 spindles (which increase track width 13mm) did not rub on my K-frame on a full turn.

Both spindles still kept the tires and wheels under the fender. Nothing stuck out.

Ok thanks guys. Yea the ones i might be getting are from an sn95, an 04 GT.

So if i get them i can expect them to rub about the same, if im understanding you guys correctly? until i upgrade to an sn95 setup up front, cus right now i hav a mark 7 setup?

SVT32VDOHC did yours rub on the actual k-memeber? Mine rub on the control arm. When i first got my wheels i had 255/40s on them and the tires rubbed the inner fender, until i got a smaller tire, then i noticed the inside of the wheel rubbed the control arm at full turn.

Thanks again guys

Ok thanks guys. Yea the ones i might be getting are from an sn95, an 04 GT.

So if i get them i can expect them to rub about the same, if im understanding you guys correctly? until i upgrade to an sn95 setup up front, cus right now i hav a mark 7 setup?

SVT32VDOHC did yours rub on the actual k-memeber? Mine rub on the control arm. When i first got my wheels i had 255/40s on them and the tires rubbed the inner fender, until i got a smaller tire, then i noticed the inside of the wheel rubbed the control arm at full turn.

Thanks again guys

Well it's hard to say if they will rub more or less, or the same.

17X8's have a +30mm offset and 5.72" backspace.

17X9's have a +24mm offset and 5.92" backspace.

Technically, the 17X8's will sit inward 6mm more than the 17X9's, but have .2" less backspace.

Technically, the 17X9's will sit outward 6mm more than the 17X8's, but have .2" more backspace.

See what I'm saying? Your giving some here, and getting some there.

My black notch had stock fox lowers, rack, inner and outer tie rods. 17X8 245-45-R17 Goodyear Eagle Gatorbacks and rubbed on the K-frame, not the LCA.