Do yall think this will fit?

04Boss

Apr 16, 2004
Arlington
I have an 04 gt and i want slp exhaust with the catted x pipe and the loudmouth exhaust but i only want the mufflers. i understand that the pipes are all welded together before and after the mufflers and that the great sound that the slp makes is from the straight through welding but i only need the mufflers. what i want to do is possible get long tube headers from slp with the catted x pipe that goes into the loudmouth mufflers and out the side through the roush side exhaust tips. i am getting the roush side valence and tips for the exhaust and the back bumper kit along with the mach 1 grill delete and the front spoiler. i'm gonna paint the rear spoiler flat black and then get the boss shinoda stripe kit. does this sound good. i used to have a 1970 calypso coral boss and now i have an 04 gt competition orange and just wanted a more modern boss, but without the big ugly boss shinoda rear spoiler and without the huge front one too. so really i wanna know if the exhaust will fit and if it will be worth the money and sound. thanks guys and for those who have slp do yall have sound clips hidden anywhere. thanks.

• Sponsors (?)